How do I cancel a Sale?

This discussion was created from comments split from: BidStart sales imported as not shipped?.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I have a customer who made an offer I accepted. He has not paid or replied to my messages. How do I cancel the transaction.
  • One an Order has been placed, it can't be cancelled, but you can mark both the Paid and Shipped status as "cancelled". You can update the status of any order by clicking on the "Mark as Paid" button or "Update Paid / Shipped Status" button next to the order. You can also file a Final Value Fee Claimback from the My Account Area, for more information see:

https://support.hipecommerce.com/portal/kb/articles/requesting-a-final-value-fee-credit

If you need further help on a specific order, please click the Contact Us button in the footer of any page and we'll be glad to help you with any issue you may currently have.
  • Thanks Mark, I will give until later Saturday and then I will do that. Are you considering a simple one button solution to cancel a sale that was not completed?
  • I checked it out and it is pretty simple. I am surprised I didn't spot it sooner.