Monthly fee raised?

Was the monthly fee raised to $10 each for a basic store in HIppostcard and hipstamp? I thought it was $5 but was just charge $10 each.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I apologize for any confusion, as a Basic Store Subscription remains at $5 per every 30 days. When you open a store, your billing starts on that specific day, and covers your store for 30 days. This way if you open a store at any time during the month, you always receive a full 30 days for your subscription cost.

It looks like you had opened your store with us on September 3, which covered you for 30 days, and automatically renewed 30 days later, on October 3, and then on November 3, and then on December 2, and then on January 1, and again 30 days later on January 31 - which is why you saw 2 $5 charges in January. However this will cover you through March 2 - so you won't see any store subscription charge in February.

You can also review this information in detail from the Members Area > Account > Account History section, as well as see when your store next renews from the Members Area > Store page.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.
  • Thank you, I get it now. The 2 debits and 1 receipt in Jan confused me.