Contacting seller

How do you get a seller to respond? My messages rarely receive a reply. I’ve not received items and some sellers are totally oblivious.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If after trying to message them thru this site and getting no response, if you paid with PayPal, the transaction page sometimes includes the seller's email address. If not, you can always open a case with PayPal which is a pretty good attention-getter lol.
  • Hi Glenda,

I am sorry to hear that you're having an issue reaching a seller with regards to an order you've placed. If you're unable to reach a seller regarding an order you've placed, please let us know, and we'll help you to resolve any issues. Just click the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page in the footer to contact our support staff.
  • I go into Buying and scan down to the item that I have a question about or has not arrived. I click on it and the questions. I have been pretty successful using this method.
  • Is there a normal expected time for delivery in the same country? - I purchased a card 10 days ago and it has still not arrived. When is appropriate to start a refund request through PayPal?
  • edited July 2022 2 LikesVote Down
    It's a common courtesy to contact the seller first by sending a message and then give them a reasonable time to respond. During and since the pandemic, the delivery time even within a country can be variable. Here in the U.S. it can take up to 14 business days (more than 2 weeks) to get some mail delivered (thanks USPS :( ). Most sellers will work with buyers to achieve a satisfactory outcome for delayed or undelivered mail.