Can I add a link in the description?

I normally offer a a special deal on BCW sleeves when someones buys postcards from me. I would like to add a link to my listing for the sleeves in the description. Is there a way to do that?
https://www.hippostcard.com/listing/bcw-postcard-sleeves-2-mil-standard-postcard-size-3-11-16-x-5-3-4-100-pcs/5394255

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Currently we do not allow html or links within item descriptions. Item descriptions should generally only contain information relevant to the specific listing itself. However, you can set up promotions for specific items, such as buy an item in X category, and receive a discount on a specific item, etc. Once you set this up it would show up in the Promos section on the Item listing page. If you need help, feel free to Contact Us.
  • I would like to offer free shipping on the order if the customer adds a pack of BCW postcard sleeves (06280) to his order. How would I do that.
    Thanks Mark.
  • Currently you can't offer Free Shipping based on an item being added. However, you could create a promotion such that if you add a specific listing id, you then receive 15% Off the Total Order (or any amount). Checkout the Members Area > Selling > Seller Tools > Promotions/Sales > Create a New Promotion/Sale page to review the options.